Atlantic Refinishing Crew’s Services include:
Varnish & Stain – interior and exterior
Restoring your varnish to its original beauty requires the work of the professional. Weather conditions, the everyday wear and tear and botched up jobs make it necessary to redo your varnish. Anywhere there is fading, flaking sun damage or cracks in your varnish, Atlantic Refinishing Crew will bring it back to life. Because our work must always be flawless, we not only varnish but we partner with other professionals to repair damaged wood. Do not be dismayed with unattractive finishes. Let our experts ease your pain. We not only refinish but also educate. With us, you will learn simple tips to maintain your wood.
Interior milky/cloudy restoration
Milky or cloudy finish is a condition that develops over a period of time. Vessels between eight and fifteen years generally encounter this problem. This is a chemical breakdown of the original finish that will appear in different parts of the vessel. Damped, humid or too much sunlight will accelerate the condition. This results in wood looking cloudy. This unsightly look is often seen throughout the interior and is always a concern to owners. We not only restore the wood but we also understand the cause of the problem and have the “know how” to give your yacht interior the longest possible life.
Atlantic Refinishing Crew has developed a proven system to restore your cloudy finish called the SLAT System. Majority do not know that 75% of milky/cloudy finish is repairable without a major strip down. This process will save time.
Paint: brush or spray (interior and exterior)
In need of a paint job? Paint is a skilled craft. Making repair invisible is a skill. Our brush work will have you speechless. It will look as if sprayed. This speaks volume of the quality work that you will get; flawless, perfect blends, impeccable, immaculate. Try us today, you will be glad you did.
Correctly applying textured paint must never be ignored. Our team is well trained to apply these coats. With neat straight tape lines, your non skid will highlight the details.
- Dull oxidized metal will take away from the décor of your vessel. Onsite or offsite, we specialize in the restoration of brass, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, bronze and other hard plastic surfaces. We offer scratch removal, polishing, stripping, protective coating, color change, and cladding. A number of steps are needed to reduce surface abrasion, scratches and other defects. We also service commercial and residential. Focusing mainly on elevators, rails, signs, furniture, kitchen appliances, antiques, and doors. Let us bring your metal back to their original luster.
Corrosion and blister repair of aluminum/steel
The cost to repair corrosion and blisters can be significant if left unattended. Atlantic Refinishing Crew has mastered the art of correcting these issues before they become astronomical by keeping blister repairs small leading to a faster turn around of your repairs.
Teak clean and maintenance
Salt, sun, and water can wreak havoc on teak. It is of utmost importance that you maintain your teak. Our exemplary work of sanding, plug, seam repair, teak cleaning and maintenance will have your vessel looking pristine for years.
Engine room detail
The grease, the grime and the danger of undetected oil spills speak to the importance of having your engine room clean. Our team will make sure that your engine room is as clean and properly painted. We take pride in our prep work to ensure paint goes only on areas that should be painted.
The need to recaulk your vessel comes as a result of worn, loose, missing or uneven caulking. If water is seeping in, do not delay, fix it today.
- Carpentry & Carpet Installation
- We provide customized carpentry and carpet installation
- We are not limited to Marine…..
- Our services are not limited to the marine industry. From ship to shore, land air and sea our services extend to RVs, aircraft, commercial and residential painting,